➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

i just can’t imagine what they could’ve done to not damage the box and crack eggs in the fort knox packaging!! 🤦‍♀️. hopefully the person responsible will no longer be employed by the time you receive more eggs!!
If the person responsible for the damage is an employee of the USPS, nothing will be done to that person.

If the person responsible for the damage is an employee of the USPS, nothing will be done to that person.
Hopefully that person orders something fragile in the mail and it shows up damaged.:D
Or maybe he will get a flat tire tomorrow.

I know, right? Those eggs are packed well! I've had 6 orders of eggs arrive with those foam shippers and this is the first time I've had any that were cracked. These weren't just cracked a bit either!
I was wondering if the post office repacked it? My local post office sucks. Lazy rude ladies, they didn't know I was in the lobby one day and I heard them talking about not delivering packages on purpose and laughing about it. Boy were they surprised when I stepped around the corner and stared them down.

Yes I crush it. They have been eating already so most the smaller pieces were gone
Ah, okay, just asking, lol. I use a coffee/spice grinder now, I got tired after using mortar & pestle for the 1st several months of quail raising! They do go through the powdered stuff fast, huh?
Screenshot_20200126-012039_Amazon Shopping.jpg

On the eggs, not the wall. Got it. You have a very convoluted system.

Generally, a week. So I should stick with Sunday and figure out a way to keep the chicks off the eggs as I hand turn until lockdown. Got it.

Being insane is a lot of work. :p
I have a two tier bator so when I have done staggered hatches I put the ones going into lockdown on the top tier so I didn’t have to worry about them rolling around all my eggs I’ve also put an egg turner in the top tier and put hatchers on the bottom

Back
Top Bottom