➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

We have different diets in this house too.
Just set them for you to eat.
She can have the eggs...you the meat.
That’s what I’m thinking I’ve got some of the kids that like the meat also so it won’t be a total waste my wife has been reading how smart different animals are and she is being weird now but I’m thinking if I put a layer of separation between her and the birds she may be willing to eat some so long as she doesn’t help them hatch or anything

That’s what I’m thinking I’ve got some of the kids that like the meat also so it won’t be a total waste my wife has been reading how smart different animals are and she is being weird now but I’m thinking if I put a layer of separation between her and the birds she may be willing to eat some so long as she doesn’t help them hatch or anything
Do it for the children!

When we got married, her brothers told me not to let her name livestock. Long history of turning supper into pets. Her father stopped bringing live animals home.

Still can't get her to pluck a bird. The next time I get married... :old

The first time you get married, it's out of curiosity.
The second time, it's your own fault.

If a full grown hen can eat a large grape without chewing, why can't a baby hen eat a piece of crumble? I don't hammer, blend or pulverize chick food. Have not had any complaints and they eat the big pieces. Scatter half of it everywhere, but they eat.
Try beating it this next time and watch how much less they scatter it.

Try beating it this next time and watch how much less they scatter it.
Tried it. No difference. Just because they can't kick small pieces as far, doesn't mean they are eating it better.
Did you set the new eggs yet?
Is the final number still 26?
Hen won't lay #12 until dark. I'll set a dozen Set1 eggs after dark. Yesterday's egg weighed 15.12 grams. She's been pushing out ~14 gram eggs. Still only one hen laying in Set1.

What final number?
Malted Milk balls are 29 set - 5 clears = 24 at the moment.
Clears opened and no development.
Candling tonight and will be pulling a few more clears.

Setting 12 Set1 eggs tonight to check for fertility and for the children. They love quail.

Do it for the children!

When we got married, her brothers told me not to let her name livestock. Long history of turning supper into pets. Her father stopped bringing live animals home.

Still can't get her to pluck a bird. The next time I get married... :old

The first time you get married, it's out of curiosity.
The second time, it's your own fault.
There’s no next time for me we will make it work or kill each other trying

Back
Top Bottom