āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

@Kiki I did my candling today. I removed another infertile that I somehow missed and a quitter. Looks like it quit around day 7 or 8. That one had a detached air cell so I didn't have much hope for it anyway. I'm down to 21 eggs. One I'm still not entirely sure about because the egg is so dark but it does have an air cell so...maybe? I'd say 20 definitely alive and well, and 1 unsure.

The new totals are:
Ordered 24, received 28.
2 broken on arrival
set 26 on 2/7
removed 3 on 2/11 (2 clear, 1 cracked)
removed 2 on 2/15 (1 clear, 1 quitter)

I would like to note that the two broken on arrival went into the bator for 2 or 3 days, just to see if they were fertile/ out of curiosity. Both started developing before I pulled them. The cracked one removed on 2/11 was also fertile and was an early quitter.

It looks as though there would have been 25/28 fertile.

The 4...clears or quitters?
Idk. Don't check. I will from now on if a hatch is added on here.i apologize
From what I understand, and I may be wrong, the colouring on the back in a panda is more of a stripe down the middle and the head is more of a single spot. Hugo is a pretty bird, though!
I'm no expert but some are calling this panda but I have some like this in different plummage colors as well, I consider mine dotted white with panda plummage. IMG_20200209_121725051.jpg IMG_20200209_143816327.jpg IMG_20200209_143841690.jpg

Back
Top Bottom