➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

My chicks are like that and I’m like stop! I’m not going to murder you!! 😂🤣 the bantams especially are like little daredevils and leap out of my hands and stuff :eek: :th I think smaller animals in general have bigger attitudes!!! Hahah since your quail are even smaller than my bantams and even smaller than normal quail, I would bet they have the most attitude ever :th good luck :lau
They are no bigger than a gum ball.
I don't think they are even 1/3 of the size of a newly hatched chick.

Ehh, not that well. I have used it once, my second hatch from this incubator will be hatching the 25th but this time i have had only one quitter, although all 13 of my bantie eggs were infertile i think my biggest previous mistake was opening the incubator
Learn it well before you set more eggs.

They are no bigger than a gum ball.
I don't think they are even 1/3 of the size of a newly hatched chick.
OMG!!! That’s insane!! :eek: :th no wonder they’re so crazy!!! Hahah you must be terrified holding them!! I know I am with my little guys especially when they leap out of my hands :th not sure what I would do with such tiny little things!!

One the one that came with the incubator it reads 99.6 most of the time. humidity at a steady 49% never drops that humidity. But all my eggs are growing and look fine i have only lost one
Never trust the thermometer that comes with your incubator. I have three incubators and none of them show the correct temp.
What do you mean?
Learn where the warm and cool spots are (I used three calibrated thermometers to find mine). Learn how even it keeps the temperature (Do you have to turn the temp up at night? Do you need to wrap towels around it?). Learn how well it holds humidity. I use a cigar hygrometer. What kind of container and how much water does it take to keep the humidity where you want it.

Stuff like that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom