➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

what happens if i order from Myshire and get 50 eggs but only 20 hatch? i heard they have a 50% hatch rate garuntee
If you only get 20 to hatch then you have screwed up some where along the way.
Do you know your incubator well?

what happens if i order from Myshire and get 50 eggs but only 20 hatch? i heard they have a 50% hatch rate garuntee
They do. Zack will help you figure out what happened and then he will ship you a new set of eggs. He did this for me even though it wasn't his fault! The post office abused my box of falb fee eggs and only 10 out of 30 hatched. He replaced all 30.

They do. Zack will help you figure out what happened and then he will ship you a new set of eggs. He did this for me even though it wasn't his fault! The post office abused my box of falb fee eggs and only 10 out of 30 hatched. He replaced all 30.
Shoot I forgot about this.
My bad @Clearwater Chicken if your box shows up messed up it may not be your fault.

I answered too quick.

zack stands behind his guarantee......he just asks that you work to figure out the issue......he wants his customers to be happy and successful with their hatches

I was going to try to move them but the dummies did NOT want me to catch them.
They are ridiculous.
My chicks are like that and I’m like stop! I’m not going to murder you!! 😂🤣 the bantams especially are like little daredevils and leap out of my hands and stuff :eek: :th I think smaller animals in general have bigger attitudes!!! Hahah since your quail are even smaller than my bantams and even smaller than normal quail, I would bet they have the most attitude ever :th good luck :lau

2 cracked (and fixed with wax), one detached cell, and 23 with wiggly cells, but all 26 are finally here! They were packed in foams, but I set them in cartons to settle and warm.

The seller had awesome instructions for the postal service on the box, and the ladies at my post office had them set aside on their counter waiting for me (which is a first), so hopefully they were treated as well on the rest of the trip and I still get a decent hatch despite the shipping mess up :fl

Resting for 12hrs and then into the ‘bator tonight. I guess I’ll find out just how they fared in a few days...
View attachment 2099780
woot!

12 hour wait is quite long isn't?

If you only get 20 to hatch then you have screwed up some where along the way.
Do you know your incubator well?
Ehh, not that well. I have used it once, my second hatch from this incubator will be hatching the 25th but this time i have had only one quitter, although all 13 of my bantie eggs were infertile i think my biggest previous mistake was opening the incubator

Back
Top Bottom