1 not good/maybe.

Cinco eggs one right.
3 good
7 clear

Blue arrow egg video coming next.
IMG_20200420_213332~3.jpg

3 is better than none. And you didn’t have to die 😉
I hope this person understands.
I had a feeling this might happen...this is my excuse for setting some of my own eggs too...even though I wasn't sure mine were fertile.🤣
I'll give her some of my chicks.

I don’t have quail rails, but I have an old GQF turner, with the hole in the bottom of the cup, I’ll have to check it but I think it may work for them.
What is a typical hatch rate on shipped quail? These eggs are a week old (they should have been here last friday), so I didn’t know if I was going to wait to put them in or not. I did, because it’s cold here.

I have something better! A yoga block that I bought specifically for tilting the incubator. Yoga, pfft, who does that?
I hand turn most of my eggs, my geese seem to do better turned by hand than they do in the turner for some reason.
depends a lot on the source....but 50% is the average on shipped eggs......myshire is currently at 73% overall hatch rate on shipped eggs and offers 50% guarantee but most shippers either give zero guarantee or 70% fertility guarantee

I don’t have quail rails, but I have an old GQF turner, with the hole in the bottom of the cup, I’ll have to check it but I think it may work for them.
What is a typical hatch rate on shipped quail? These eggs are a week old (they should have been here last friday), so I didn’t know if I was going to wait to put them in or not. I did, because it’s cold here.

I have something better! A yoga block that I bought specifically for tilting the incubator. Yoga, pfft, who does that?
I hand turn most of my eggs, my geese seem to do better turned by hand than they do in the turner for some reason.
Where did your eggs come from?
A major hatchery that specializes in quail or a backyard breeder person?
Do you have a link to the website page you ordered from?

Back
Top Bottom