➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I have a pip
1593994556344.png

1593994563675.png

Candled tonight!

I’m... it’s working???? I’m incubating eggs! 18 originally set, saw air cells in all but four. Two clear like on the day I set them, two that looked like they developed and then stopped. I’m assuming in the lingo that’s 2 clears and 2 early quitters.
Hooray! Is this your first quail batch? They are so much fun. I had a hatch of 45 out of 64 last week-my Tiny Horde are swarming me every time I go into the brooder! Hope you have a good hatch! Let us know.☺️
20200630_223145.jpg

This is my first ever hatch! Of anything!
How exciting! You are going to be absoluteIy thrilled when they first start to pip! My kids and I were glued to the bator window 24/7 for our first hatch. (Ok, I admit it, I'm STILL glued to the window when there is anything hatching:) I have 3 dozen Buff Orp/Golden Laced Wyandotte eggs in the bator as of half an hour ago-can't wait!

I have decided today that I am not going to keep all of my juvenile hens. There is just too many of them and I am not happy with how this hatch turned out. :oops:
Will be the first time for me processing hens, I am not trying to think about it too much.
I am going to keep the Falb Fee hen and my little bug, maybe 4 or 5 of the brown hens and 3 of my 4 chicks seem to be hens. :yesss:

I have decided today that I am not going to keep all of my juvenile hens. There is just too many of them and I am not happy with how this hatch turned out. :oops:
Will be the first time for me processing hens, I am not trying to think about it too much.
I am going to keep the Falb Fee hen and my little bug, maybe 4 or 5 of the brown hens and 3 of my 4 chicks seem to be hens. :yesss:

As you know, I got the same problem.
I will do the same, as it turned out, that I can sell kitchen-ready birds much better than alive birds.
Sad, but true.

Back
Top Bottom