➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

10 days old. They grow soooo fast!
0716200655.jpg

Are you keeping some? Which ones do you have your eye on?
I plan to keep 10 of these. These will be my celadon breeders. I'm not 100% sure on which ones I plan to keep, but probably the solid tibetan, the silver tux, and there are a couple that look almost like grau fee. Personality will matter too, but this bunch has been handled enough between me and my roommate that they're all pretty calm.

I plan to keep 10 of these. These will be my celadon breeders. I'm not 100% sure on which ones I plan to keep, but probably the solid tibetan, the silver tux, and there are a couple that look almost like grau fee. Personality will matter too, but this bunch has been handled enough between me and my roommate that they're all pretty calm.
Is it 100% definite that they’ll lay celadon eggs?

I have a celadon layer and I put her eggs in the bator. I want to have more celadon layers in the future so hopefully I can get males and females so I can accomplish this.

Is it 100% definite that they’ll lay celadon eggs?

I have a celadon layer and I put her eggs in the bator. I want to have more celadon layers in the future so hopefully I can get males and females so I can accomplish this.
No. It's no where near 100% that they will lay blueish.

Back
Top Bottom