➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Because I was curious, I summed up the tables by hatching egg source.
!.png

Data are only for lines where hatch rates are known and completed. Sorted by the number of eggs set, most of the eggs were homegrown, followed by Myshire and Unknown. The overall hatch rate for fertile eggs was 87 percent and the percent of eggs that were fertile was 73%.

So, I guess that means this is a pretty high bar to set for 2021. Best of luck everyone, and keep on hatching!

(link to Google sheets calculation = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tdXOccNF9zDb7z7V94sLYSraUTM_mqnEugfTPVM4HqA/edit?usp=sharing)

I mean, I don't consider paying double what you could have if you were paying any kind of attention winning, haha.
I always have the website open at the same time as FB if I'm watching the auctions. That way I know when to stop. I usually have a top bid in mind as well, so when it goes over that, I stop.

I always have the website open at the same time as FB if I'm watching the auctions. That way I know when to stop. I usually have a top bid in mind as well, so when it goes over that, I stop.

Yep that's what I've been doing. Haven't bid one time because everyone wants to pay more than the eggs sell for, apparently, lol.

Back
Top Bottom