➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

We are surprisingly similar :lau 🥰 I could not eat that much butter! OMG! I do have a bad tendency to overuse it when cooking but, like you, I can not stand it if it’s not melted. My pet peeve is when it’s on toast and a teeny little part doesn’t melt so you get a bite of not melted butter 😂🤮 my mom always puts soooo much butter on stuff. I like just a little haha but I will still eat it. Just won’t like it 😂
I don’t like oily things either, such as pizza drowning in oil, I always blot the oil off. I often overuse butter when cooking haha, especially when making something with cooked or fried rice.

I don’t like oily things either, such as pizza drowning in oil, I always blot the oil off. I often overuse butter when cooking haha, especially when making something with cooked or fried rice.
OMG me too!! This one pizza place at the mall was always soooo greasy and we’d blot it off 😂🤣🤮 most places around here aren’t like that haha

And yeah same! For me it’s when I’m roasting sandwiches on there or making French toast or pancakes or something like that, I’ll drown it 😂🤣

OMG me too!! This one pizza place at the mall was always soooo greasy and we’d blot it off 😂🤣🤮 most places around here aren’t like that haha

And yeah same! For me it’s when I’m roasting sandwiches on there or making French toast or pancakes or something like that, I’ll drown it 😂🤣
When I was in my 20s, my best friend and I worked at the mall. She was going to school to be an animator, and when we ate at sbarro in the mall, she would fold her pizza and make a point at the end, and would draw caricatures with the grease hahahahaha

well it looks like i may lose another baby :th one of my biggest tibetans managed to jump out of the brooder and Tater saw him before i did. it didn’t look like she hurt it but it may have been injured from the fall or just be in shock?? I put it under the lamp but i’m not optimistic. i was already planning to move all but 2 of them out to the shed tomorrow where they will have a roof but as usual, i’m late!!:he

I’m down to 14 with 2 of them runts (one crooked neck and 1 still barely feathering) i’ve accounted for 5 lost in this thread and the tibetan makes 6.....soooooo i either miscounted, forgot to report 1 loss, or one of the dogs had a quail snack before i got home! :barnie

I’m down to 14 with 2 of them runts (one crooked neck and 1 still barely feathering) i’ve accounted for 5 lost in this thread and the tibetan makes 6.....soooooo i either miscounted, forgot to report 1 loss, or one of the dogs had a quail snack before i got home! :barnie
i put the other 2 dogs to bed, and got yelled at by mr muddy because they like to argue on the way and once inside their crates 🙈 i guess i need to move their crates to a different location tomorrow so i can separate them!!

1B7223EA-CE18-48B5-B436-EF8ABE438039.jpeg 2E870E25-CC23-4531-8FBD-3B55B9F3E5C0.jpeg AD56EE3A-18E6-458A-B70F-BE8AA8DED38D.jpeg 4FF60DD4-9FDF-4702-844C-F8781BF434FB.jpeg 5957D2EA-5178-4BEF-9F7E-13C42CD950EC.jpeg
my 2 little runts.....almost 2 weeks old and both SSC 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• 383767F5-EB1F-4F9E-8A14-632E03BFA741.jpeg
    383767F5-EB1F-4F9E-8A14-632E03BFA741.jpeg
    470.8 KB · Views: 1
I had 2 SSC runts from my snowie hatch, and I just hung in there, gave them a sick bay so they weren’t getting trampled as the others got bigger, and they both feathered eventually. I also bought them pricier food and gave them nutridrench as we named them and got attached and I started to have to care more lol.

Back
Top Bottom