➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I forgot to collect eggs last night so this was from this morning.
PXL_20210203_154532931.jpg

One of the huge eggs is from my regular big layer.
The other one is from my baby cage.
The baby cage big egg is probably just a double and not a 'real' big egg.

I thought for sure 10:00 was a big one, those youngsters that laid those are gonna be quailzillas.
The 1:00 egg is a daily regular... From my homegrown 1-year-old.

I'm hoping the 4:00 egg is going to be my new regular big layer... The 1:00 egg's daughter.

But I have a feeling it's (the 4:00 egg) just a double yolker.

The oldest girls from my Celadon project hatch are laying! Woo! And I saw the young cock from that project mating with one of the hens today, so I think I'm in business to start hatching for some Celadon layers.

Also, the two chicks I hatched for my Le Creme project from the first set of eggs of those I set are also old enough now and the female is laying. So I'm going to set some of those.

And some more Pearls and Lavenders too, because why not?

The oldest girls from my Celadon project hatch are laying! Woo! And I saw the young cock from that project mating with one of the hens today, so I think I'm in business to start hatching for some Celadon layers.

Also, the two chicks I hatched for my Le Creme project from the first set of eggs of those I set are also old enough now and the female is laying. So I'm going to set some of those.

And some more Pearls and Lavenders too, because why not?
You should post some pics of the Le Cremes. 🙂

You should post some pics of the Le Cremes. 🙂

As soon as they hatch I will, haha. Right now I have pharoahs that are split to what I needed. So this generation I'll only be hatching very few actual Le Cremes, and only females since the split female I have isn't roux, but the male carries roux.

Back
Top Bottom