➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Surprisingly I don’t have a single quail pic on my laptop lol. It’s an older laptop so not as much storage.
All my computers are older. In fact I've never bought a laptop/desktop. One man's junk is another man's treasure I guess:cool: I have bought/replaced harddrives though.

I would get some USB thumb drives or USB hard drives (reputable brands only!!!) and load files onto those. Much cheaper than a new(or even way outdated) Apple™ product:duc

I don't think I could say that I don't have any quail pictures on mine...

Watched my stupid TR hen, roll eggs around today....just can't freaking figure this one's behavior out
20230707_163820.jpg
20230707_163829.jpg
! :he :barnie

Update on the 50 HG Butler Bobwhite eggs I set 24 days ago! After 8 days I candled, only 2 clears. 48 eggs made it to hatch day. Out of the 48, 11 eggs were (DIS) either early or late. 37 chicks are boncing around the brooder, for a 77% hatch rate.
2 hatched early Sunday morning, the rest hatched today. All the eggs pipped on Sunday.
20230710_205533.jpg
20230710_205533.jpg

Update on the 50 HG Butler Bobwhite eggs I set 24 days ago! After 8 days I candled, only 2 clears. 48 eggs made it to hatch day. Out of the 48, 11 eggs were (DIS) either early or late. 37 chicks are boncing around the brooder, for a 77% hatch rate.
2 hatched early Sunday morning, the rest hatched today. All the eggs pipped on Sunday. View attachment 3573158View attachment 3573161
Very nice.. what’s a reputable outfit to find Butler eggs?.. I’d like to have a mess of them jokers in my possession.. I’m not hip to all the breeders nowadays..

Very nice.. what’s a reputable outfit to find Butler eggs?.. I’d like to have a mess of them jokers in my possession.. I’m not hip to all the breeders nowadays..
I got my original birds from Cue Burton...there aren't alot of breeders of Butler's to begin with but you may be able to find some on SoftbillsforSale.com :confused:

Back
Top Bottom