➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I was doing the 16% crumble, but I'm debating adding more protein because I've been having super bad aggression behavior

As far as I know, higher protein makes them more aggressive, especially males.

When I feed too much mealworms, mine are also getting more aggressive, ... but I think in my case it is more envy and greed

My dollar store like doesn’t have any bins!! :th :barnie
They don’t have the hard plastic ones like this?
89B9E967-BE0E-4045-8ED5-6550319A09BA.jpeg

Nope! At least not that I saw! I did finally find some near the front last time but they had holes in them! Not the solid ones. But that one is a TINY store. There’s another bigger one and a third one too that may have them. Idk.
These were in the kitchen section. The ones with holes work too. I used a milk crate and tipped it on its side. Then I put a fake grass thing in front of it... let me go take a pic of my set up it would be easier than explaining.

These were in the kitchen section. The ones with holes work too. I used a milk crate and tipped it on its side. Then I put a fake grass thing in front of it... let me go take a pic of my set up it would be easier than explaining.
I looked there but our store really doesn’t have much there. It’s tiny. 😂🤣

I looked there but our store really doesn’t have much there. It’s tiny. 😂🤣

I need more plants in here and more hideouts

And I need to get these 15 other quail gone

There’s a quail outside of the aviary too that Jerky picked on! I put it back with the others. It seems strong just a bit of pecking damage on the back of its head. Jerky is my 🤬 (insert whatever swear you want) turkey.

E68EC5BF-E149-4CF0-94B0-80A1BAE6DD6E.jpeg
F612C16B-1AB7-4660-9E92-2778D17683E9.jpeg
4754B817-EBDB-49F1-BA9D-C1CF871D07C8.jpeg

I need more plants in here and more hideouts

And I need to get these 15 other quail gone

There’s a quail outside of the aviary too that Jerky picked on! I put it back with the others. It seems strong just a bit of pecking damage on the back of its head. Jerky is my 🤬 (insert whatever swear you want) turkey.

View attachment 2189413View attachment 2189415View attachment 2189416
Keep an eye on the plants they offer in the pet section of Amazon. The prices fluctuate like crazy but with a little luck and some patience you can score some great deals.

Back
Top Bottom