āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

My ring necks have both been laying daily for about 3 weeks now. I set 6 of the first eggs and all were fertile.
Having the 2 males has been interesting to say the least! gimpy has been attempting to prevent prince from breeding but the fighting hasnā€™t been horrible. Iā€™m ready to separate, rehome, or remove if necessary but hoping I donā€™t have to make that decision.

My ring necks have both been laying daily for about 3 weeks now. I set 6 of the first eggs and all were fertile.
The snow storm we had set everything back....can't go from 75 to 80 degree weather for a month, then have snow and ice for a week, plus freezing nights for another week, then warming back up to near 100Ā°F, really messes with their internal clocks.

The snow storm we had set everything back....can't go from 75 to 80 degree weather for a month, then have snow and ice for a week, plus freezing nights for another week, then warming back up to near 100Ā°F, really messes with their internal clocks.
Yeah theyā€™re gonna start thinking theyā€™re in southern Indiana :gig

You guys had like the craziest and coldest winter ever though this year, right?

This is probably one of the reason I set non fertile eggs.

It was a first for me...to be setting non-fertile.

You guys had like the craziest and coldest winter ever though this year, right?
It was retarded.
I'll thinking I will get a space heater ordered this summer just in case.
I should probably order a window ac unit thing too.

Back
Top Bottom