➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I purchased my tickets yesterday!!!! :woot
Lucky! It’s too far for me to travel for just a one day event ☹️ I wish I could go. If it takes off, maybe they’ll have full weekend events and I could justify the long trip with bored kids bugging me the whole time about how much longer til we get there, “I can see our house! It’s a long time still!”

Lucky! It’s too far for me to travel for just a one day event ☹️ I wish I could go. If it takes off, maybe they’ll have full weekend events and I could justify the long trip with bored kids bugging me the whole time about how much longer til we get there, “I can see our house! It’s a long time still!”
Hahaha same! We just left our street, why are you already asking?? Sighhh haha

Quail Con? Darn, I haven't started sewing my cosplay outfit yet.

I can understand…….it’s about a 4 hour drive for me……probably going to make a long weekend out of it as there are a couple of nice state park areas relatively nearby that I’ve been wanting to visit.

This one is turning out super cute. At first I thought he was a pharaoh tux, he had that tiger looking pattern, but he’s grown into more of a half Italian half pharaoh tux, with some silver, I’m hoping it’s a hen, even better if she lays blue. It’s small, so I’m thinking maybe male, we’ll see.
18F42124-D22E-4866-9278-A3C41E752FDA.jpeg

7A8B5D94-F8F0-4CE9-821A-815C5078FEB8.jpeg

If anyone is looking for a great deal on jumbo hatching eggs, the Myshire auction for 240 eggs ends in 15 minutes, and there's only one bid so far. $125 plus shipping is a great deal!
I haven’t had a chance to check in today! Have been talking to terry about his aviary build that’s almost complete woot!!!!

Back
Top Bottom