➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Crazy. They're gonna share brooder space for now. The quailies are showing the chicks the ropes and the waterer....
20200226_094454.jpg
20200226_094139.jpg
20200226_094401.jpg

italian basically = golden manchurian (at least in myshire line)...pansy=chocolate manchurian. my takeaway is basically that they can appear very similar especially as chicks/teens. Pansy Fee in general will have more coloring as adults. any coloring that is not black or white would be lighter or more golden in pearl, more brown in pansy fee. pearl is italian x fee and pansy fee is pansy x fee. I “accidentally” got one HG PF from pansy x pearl (i will try to find a pic of an italian)
Sounds like it’s probably a pearl then! I’ll keep updating you guys as it feathers out so we can know for sure. Are pearls also feather sexable?

Candled the eggs as I moved them to lockdown. Out of 95 eggs, 11 were not fertile. About 5 others were difficult to tell because of coloring. I put 84 eggs in the hatching trays. I'm going to have to build new hatching trays for my incubator because the baskets I have aren't big enough for this amount of eggs. I suppose this is a good problem to have.
Screenshot_20200226-150144_HatchKeeper.jpg

Back
Top Bottom