āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Sorry for the bad pictures. I will get better ones tomorrow and/or maybe a video may be easier. But I think the white one and buff one are boys? And I know one of the silver ones is BC. It mounts but idk which one. And then I thought maybe the red one behind them but now Iā€™m not sure???

271F35D0-290B-457A-B744-43E4BD7B4581.jpeg
26FD9BE0-8ECD-43F7-8F8D-B3D4BD15BC4F.jpeg
83D38A4D-7549-4A29-9D06-8120C8623D0A.jpeg
56244CF5-29EE-4454-9AB7-FDFBDE4638A9.jpeg

That's up to you...I was just pointing out the source of the stress!
Thank you! That makes sense! I feel bad if thatā€™s why. :oops:

But they are also only like 9 weeks old so just starting to lay the last week or two (and I was only getting 3 until the other day so some brand new I think) so could that be part of it too??

My quail have (theoretically) paid for their next bag of feed :)

I finally have enough lavenders laying that I can sell hatching eggs. So I just sold 10+ on eBay. Someone went for the Buy-it-Now option and bought them for $14. So hurray, they've covered their own feed for awhile.

I only say theoretically because they haven't sent the payment yet.

I finally have enough lavenders laying that I can sell hatching eggs. So I just sold 10+ on eBay. Someone went for the Buy-it-Now option and bought them for $14. So hurray, they've covered their own feed for awhile.

I love having a hobby that pays for itself.

Thatā€™s awesome!!! I just sold some eggs tonight too but not hatching eggs. We had like 7 dozen chicken and quail eggs in the fridge šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ so my dad took a dozen of each down to his friendā€™s house and they insisted on paying! We were going to just give them to them because we are running out of room in the fridge but they insisted! Gave him $10 to give to me. :D

Back
Top Bottom