➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Maybe they’re girls then! :fl
Two of them are ones I got at the swap from HeiHei's owner. The other 3 are mine. The two white ones are Spook and Wednesday from the Halloween hatch. The barred is mine too from Halloween hatch... We named it rotisserie for now😂 my husband loves that one and will be upset if it is a cockerel because I'll butcher it. I'm not having more roosters at this house. I have the largest chicken breed rooster and the smallest... That's good enough for me 😂

Two of them are ones I got at the swap from HeiHei's owner. The other 3 are mine. The two white ones are Spook and Wednesday from the Halloween hatch. The barred is mine too from Halloween hatch... We named it rotisserie for now😂 my husband loves that one and will be upset if it is a cockerel because I'll butcher it. I'm not having more roosters at this house. I have the largest chicken breed rooster and the smallest... That's good enough for me 😂

Love the names! Haha and OMG 😂

And technically I think the Serama is the smallest ;) you need to get one :D

And one of those hugs like Malaysian games haha

Someone is arguing with me about genetics telling me that spook isn't the breeds I say she is. I mark ALL my eggs and she didn't come from a brown egg. She came from a cream colored egg that my Delaware lays. They say it's genetically impossible for squatch and mama chicken to have a white chick 🙄 well can't be impossible when it happened. At that time only mama chicken and the red sex links laid eggs. I assisted these chicks out of the eggs so I know what eggs they came from.

Back
Top Bottom