➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
Someone is arguing with me about genetics telling me that spook isn't the breeds I say she is. I mark ALL my eggs and she didn't come from a brown egg. She came from a cream colored egg that my Delaware lays. They say it's genetically impossible for squatch and mama chicken to have a white chick 🙄 well can't be impossible when it happened. At that time only mama chicken and the red sex links laid eggs. I assisted these chicks out of the eggs so I know what eggs they came from.

KDOGG331

Release the Ferrets!!
Premium member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Someone is arguing with me about genetics telling me that spook isn't the breeds I say she is. I mark ALL my eggs and she didn't come from a brown egg. She came from a cream colored egg that my Delaware lays. They say it's genetically impossible for squatch and mama chicken to have a white chick 🙄 well can't be impossible when it happened. At that time only mama chicken and the red sex links laid eggs. I assisted these chicks out of the eggs so I know what eggs they came from.
oh boy! Clearly it’s possible haha

KDOGG331

Release the Ferrets!!
Premium member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Well apparently I'm an idiot because Delawares don't lay cream eggs. Mine does 😂 whatever I can't handle people today
They can lay whatever color they feel like lol well, except for like green or blue. But seriously, there isn’t one egg color for every bird and there’s no rule on what shade it can be. There’s only really brown layers, white layers, colored layers, maybe super dark layers. But within all that there’s a ton of different shades of brown. All my birds all lay vastly different shades but theyre all “brown layers.” Unless you have like show birds then maybe there are but even then I don’t think so haha

Top Bottom