𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 2𝐤22 ~ Flo's Hatch-A-Long ~

Pics
Congrats on your pip!
Congrats!
So Excited Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Thank you all!! :ya

This video might be a little better.

She got off the nest so I took my opportunity to check for pips!

I can tell Flo has had enough of all this hatching stuff. When she went to go back on the eggs, she stomped on them (I heard a crack on a few of them followed by a few chick chirps :() not sure if those chicks were squished inside the egg.:fl

On her first week, she carefully wiggled over the eggs - now she goes in and stomps on all of them. :(
Luckily, this crazy hatching journey is coming to an end!
Is there a specific cross you are hoping for the most?

Is there a specific cross you are hoping for the most?
Was hoping for some Barred Rock crosses.

Every single year we hatched multiple times, and got Barred Rocks... throughout 6+ years of hatching, we've ONLY hatched MALES. I'm hoping for female Barred Rocks this year.

We have one Barred Rock rooster who's very dominant so I'm hoping he fathered some of the chicks. We also need him gone soon to make space for the hatched chicks, so fingers crossed we at least get a Barred Rock, whether it's a male or female.

Was hoping for some Barred Rock crosses.

Every single year we hatched multiple times, and got Barred Rocks... throughout 6+ years of hatching, we've ONLY hatched MALES. I'm hoping for female Barred Rocks this year.

We have one Barred Rock rooster who's very dominant so I'm hoping he fathered some of the chicks. We also need him gone soon to make space for the hatched chicks, so fingers crossed we at least get a Barred Rock, whether it's a male or female.
If its another male, then Bandit or Duke would have another twin! :wee

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/februerrys-hatch-a-long.1512110/post-25452116
(Here is a link to a picture of Bandit)

Thanks for the tag! Great that they are hatching! If you don't mind, can I post a link to my hatch-a-long?

Back
Top Bottom