Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Pheasant Eggs

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Duck Eggs

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Other (please tell us below)

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
While we're waiting for our eggys to hatch... anyone invested in the new Janoel 18s? (Janoels quite popular in Australia, as a reliable midrange priced incubator) I'm looking for another small one since my little HHD has had so many issues but I don't have money for a romcom (sorry I don't know what I'm trying to spell) or a brinsea

no experience with the 18 but the 10, 12 and 24 have been good in my experience so hopefully it works as well as those, just remember a separate thermometer with hydrometer

no experience with the 18 but the 10, 12 and 24 have been good in my experience so hopefully it works as well as those, just remember a separate thermometer with hydrometer
Thats good to know, thank you. It looks alot like the 12 only bigger, so hopefully as reliable. I only have experience with the 48 but its too big for what I need. The thermometers been spot on in it but I don't think I'll get that lucky again.

I really need to sit down and work out when my eggs are going to hatch.... I think i have got myself into a bit of a pickle ... I got a bit carried away and started throwing eggs in the bator when I had collected a few.... its going to make the other end of the incubation a bit tricky with lockdowns and hatching chicks.....

At the moment I have.....
8 Cuckoo Leghorn Eggs
5 Sex Link Eggs
15 Bantam Wyandotte Eggs

Think thats all...... :confused:

They all got put in at different times...... this is going to be tricky :lau

Just set 42 duck eggs about 10 minutes ago... I got a cute bunny I named Snow as a payment for hatching the eggs

And yes... she’s an albino

4637023D-AAD7-432C-AFE3-720980FFF3AC.jpeg

I just received the BCM and Mille Fleur eggs that were supposed to be here last Thursday. I ordered 3 of each and got 6 of each and they were all very well packaged. Two of the BCM eggs were broken and one was cracked but all the MF eggs came through nicely. The cracked one wasn’t terribly cracked so we put a little bit of clear nail polish on the it and I’m hoping as long as it doesn’t get jostled it might be ok. Hopefully some of them develop, I’m having a hard time candling well without a powerful enough light right now.

Back
Top Bottom