1 Sebastopol, 2 Buff Dewlap 1 Grey Dewlap Toulouse - Gosling Photos

Quote:
Hey...will you have any more this season? I'm thinking that if I end up with about 10 of them, maybe I'll get at least two to hatch? LOL

Thanks!

~Heather

I am hatching babies if you think that might work out better for you. I will not be keeping them all.

pips&peeps :

Quote:
Hey...will you have any more this season? I'm thinking that if I end up with about 10 of them, maybe I'll get at least two to hatch? LOL

Thanks!

~Heather

I am hatching babies if you think that might work out better for you. I will not be keeping them all.​

th.gif
Really? Would they be like a million dollars? LOL I'm not sure how far away you are from me?? I'd only want two (a pair).....

I'm just right out of Spokane, near the Stateline.

I think buying two started goslings will be about the same cost as buying 10 more eggs. And, you will actually have live babies!

I'm not good at sexing, so I could only guess on that part.

10 more eggs?
barnie.gif

Well, I'll have to think about it....long & hard...and it will depend on whether or not I get my hay all paid for & put up.....oh and it will also depend on whether or not any of my 7 hatch. If I get a few babies from my hatches, then I won't be needing any more 'til next year.
smile.png

I thought I updated this. Too busy around here!

I got 5 buff dewlap touluose eggs from mothergoose

buffdewlap.jpg

and 2 giant grey dewlap toulouse eggs from bugladyleah.

They are all in the bator!

Sebbies - day 30 - June 7th

Buff Dewlap - day 30 - June 10th

Grey Dewlap - day 30 - June 13th

These aren't May swap eggs are they? I'm hoping my partner sends me Sebbie eggs....even just a few of them for my swap eggs would be worth it!
Lisa
PS- Keep up posted on their progress!

I candled the sebbie eggs tonight. All 3 are showing the first very tiny veins!
clap.gif

I am not sure how one will devlop because it has the air cell on the side and not at the big end of the egg.

Anyone with more experience wanna guess?

Back
Top Bottom