~$10 Assortment of Hatching Eggs~

GracefulBantams

Hatching and Showing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Oklahoma
Here is a great assortment of eggs for those who like surprises
big_smile.png
This will be an assorted package from almost all of my hens.

Here's a list of who all is laying - the numbers are to tell you how many hens are laying, not how many eggs you will get
smile.png
:

2 Hamburg Bantams, Silver Spangled *
1 d'Uccle Bantam, Mille Fleur *
1 Japanese Bantam, Black Tailed White
1 Cochin Bantams, White *
10 Large Fowl - Maran, Ameraucana, Buff Orp, LB Leghorn
1 Indian Runner Duck, Fawn and White
1 Cayuga Duck, Black
1 Call Duck*

* guaranteed pure-breed

-$10 per dozen plus $10 S&H

Last edited:
Notice that "Call Duck" is added to the list now
smile.png
My duck (hen) finally started laying! These are very nice quality, and you will at least get one or two
big_smile.png

wegotchickens, thanks
smile.png
I replied to your PM.

Okay, for everyone else, the girls are laying pretty well, and I still have eggs available to ship out whenever you want them
big_smile.png

Grace, I would like to buy some assorted duck eggs from you. I'll have to wait till after the 18th though cause I have my bator full right now. I'll have to make a paypal account too. That shouldn't be hard to do, or is it? Anyway!
smile.png

These are all sold to wegotchickens and stormhorse23.

I can start saving up more for the next order(s), though, if anyone else is interested
smile.png

Ahhhh, your teasing me here!! I have wanted call ducks for soooo long!! I jsut cant untill I get the predators under controll. Or build a better coop and run. *sigh*

I would really like to get some of your Bantam eggs when you have some available. My children have never even seen one and I would like them to experience the incubation and then get involved in 4-H. What are your prices?

Could you PM me???

Back
Top Bottom