12 Buff Orpington Mix Eggs (TEST eggs)

pkw

Songster
9 Years
May 14, 2010
North Edwards, CA
57540_march_6th_babies.jpg

You are bidding on 12 buff orpington mix eggs. I have 2 buff orpington roos over these breeds: columbian wyandotte, new hampshire, partridge rock, turken and white orpington. So far what is hatching out looks like buff colored chicks mostly. These chicks I have hatched out are a week old as you see in the picture. My chickens are brown egg layers.

I have a broody that hatched out a columbian wyandotte mix, 2 that look new hampshire/buff orp mix, and 2 buff turkens. All adorable of course.

I don't know what your chicks will look like only what I have had hatched out here.

These are my roos and some of the girls:

57540_buff_roos_and_girls.jpg

57540_turkens.jpg

Here are more pics of my chicks (keep in mind these guys are not yet completely dry in these pictures and I have a bright flash camera:

57540_march_hatch.jpg

57540_march_babies.jpg

57540_cute_march_chicks.jpg

**If you live in a state that requires NPIP paperwork then please do not bid on these eggs. **

There are many factors that can affect the hatchability of these eggs: The way the postal employees handles the eggs, your incubating practices, your temp in the incubator, your humidity ........ All these factors I am not responsible for. I will include extra eggs and the eggs will be wrapped in bubble wrap individually. Thank you for looking!

If you are the winning bidder, please pm me for my paypal email address. I only accept paypal payments and eggs will not ship out until payment is received.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom