12+ Frizzle eggs / $12.00 plus shipping / from SC / tomorrow 1/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be able to do that. If you don't mind, email me a specific date you want them shipped.

WiseChicks, After today, no worries about getting NN chicks from the Frizz pen.
I moved the blue NN Frizz girls out and put them with a smooth blue NN roo (they are all unhappy at the moment --- the girls spent the afternoon beating the tar out of the little blue NN roo every time he tried to get 'friendly').

I'd love to see pics! That would be great!

smile.png

Lisa

Lisa, I can technically get eggs anytime now!
big_smile.png
DH Ok'ed me firing up the 'bators this weekend!

I'd like to get some NN's and more frizz's if you have them.
smile.png

Hi Becky! You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that. Great job getting them started and good luck with the next 13 days.

Yes, finally --- they are separated! There are 2 pens: large fowl blue green-eggers and bantam blue/splash/black NN green- and brown-eggers that will be *sharing* the splash Frizz NN green-egger roo.

There are 3 pens with the potential of blue/splash/black NN Frizzles.
Those first 2 pens are smooth hens *sharing* a splash NN Frizz roo.

The 3rd pen is the bantam blue Frizz NN girls and a blue smooth NN roo (that's the newest pen).

Only the first pen --- large fowl blue green-eggers with splash Frizz NN green-egger roo, are clean.
They have enough persnickety Ameraucana blood, that they are not laying reliably.
Be patient with me please and we'll get there.
Thanks,
Lisa​

All 3 of the Frizzles that hatched from the last batch are frizzling!
celebrate.gif
1 little boy & 2 little girls...not a bad ratio!

Quote:
I have one that looks white (probably splash again!), 1 black, and 1 that I can't tell if it's black or dark blue. I hope it's blue b/c it's a girl and the other blue one I hatched from you died...I need a blue one!! The first one (splash) I have from you is getting big and she's so pretty! 3 months old now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom