14+ French Black Copper Maran Hatching Eggs NPIP Certified

TaylorHobbyFarms

Songster
9 Years
Dec 2, 2010
This auction is for 14+ fertile hatching eggs from our French Black Copper Marans. Our chickens are all well taken care of, having spacious separate pens and being allowed to free range alternately during the week. We do not use artificial lights nor straight laying crumble, so our hens are happy and unstressed. None of the breeds are allowed to mix so you are guaranteed to receive eggs from the breed listed in this auction. Check out our website at www.freewebs.com/taylorhobbyfarms for more information on our farm.

Marans3.jpg

IMG_1075-1.jpg

Our French Black Copper Marans are of the Wade Jeane and Green Fire Farms bloodlines and meet the French Standards. They have light feathering on the outside toe, orange eyes, and no copper can be found in the breast. They lay the desired dark eggs as seen in the photo above. That being said, please note that a hens' eggs will lighten towards the end of her laying cycle, but will be dark again at the beginning of her next. There is a varying shade of dark brown in the eggs we are currently gathering. Our flock consists of three roosters and nine hens. Fertility has been tested and they are 95% or better.

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

All our flocks have received their NPIP Certification, having been tested for both Pullorum and Typhoid. I also carry an egg candling license and a poultry dealer/broker license. We have been raising chickens for more than ten years and have been hatching from our own eggs for the last two.

KGrHqEOKjcE15SNmYqBNrILbi-Pw_121.jpg

I will begin gathering eggs today and will ship USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation on Wednesday, as long as payment is received beforehand. Please understand that the longer you wait for payment, the longer the eggs are held, and the possibility of fertility and hatching declines. However, I will say that we have hatched eggs that were held for 10 days prior to incubation. When the eggs are shipped, I will wrap them individually with tissue, place them in a breathable carton and ship them Priority mail in a box filled with packing peanuts. Unfortunately, we have no control over what happens to the eggs once they leave our hands, i.e. rough handling, x-rays, poor incubator settings, etc. I will try to send a minimum of at least 2 extra eggs to increase the odds for you to get all the eggs that you ordered. If you should order eggs from one of our other auctions, we will combine shipping at only $5.00 extra per auction after paying shipping for the item with the highest shipping cost.

Please pay within 48 hours of the end of the auction by Paypal payment to [email protected]. This is required for the freshest and best hatching eggs possible!

Shipping only available to the lower 48 states.

Good luck and happy bidding!

Back
Top Bottom