16 Hours!!! CHICKENSTOCK - Berks Co PA 7/18 **photos**

I dont think I will make it but may be interested in a pair of those sheep in the future. I have actually been casually looking for someone who raised them after reading about them.

I still really want to come... I found someone to give a home to my chicks though, and the ones I have right now are staying till I can figure out who I want to keep... I do have a couple horses for sale but they're a bit big for the chickenstock
tongue2.gif
I hope we're still having the chickenstock!
fl.gif

Quote:
You totally have to come! I'll be here anyway, we can just look at chickens and eat BBQ if no one else shows!!!

who knows? I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with them. It's more a way to get him interested in chickens, but i don't think it's working!! If you will take the pair, I'll sell them.

Hi all. I am VERY new to chickens and have spent the last few weeks reading about them on the internet and in several books. Our coop and run will be finished this week and we are now at the point of looking for some residents for it so this seems like perfect timing. Due to city regulations, we are limited to keeping hens. We'd like to start with 2-3 and are interested in hens that are between a few months to about 1yr old. From reading breed descriptions and looking at pictures we are most interested in getting an Easter Egger, Brahmas, and Orphingtons. We're basically looking for a few egg laying pets. Its about a 3hr drive for us-- will something like what we are looking for be available? And we'd apprecaite any and all suggestions and advice as we get started. Thanks!

Quote:
I won't have any female orps available, but I do have some production reds and barred rock girls for sure. Don't know if you have looked into those breeds, but the PR are egg laying machines! I dont' know who else is coming who may be bringing other breeds. hopefully some one will post. My girls would be about 2 months old by the 18th.

DH and I would like to come meet other chicken people.
We are at our limit for chickens so I won't be able to buy.
I am considering downsizing my brown egg layers by 2. Just can't decide which 2. I love them all. They are 14 weeks old.

Have you been able to make a guest list?
Would love to know who all is coming.

Also, to all coming.....bring pics!! That way we can share stories and experience.

I'm going to bring a pasta salad and desert. Anything else??

Anne and Bob Thomas (Cecil Co. Maryland)

Back
Top Bottom