2 Russian Tortoise's

How large do these tortoises get? Also, are they malnourished, shells misformed or eye discharge? I live in Central Wis, and have had some experience with turtles and tortoises since I did and ran a wildlife rehabilitation center for 9 years, so I am interested in your two...

thanks

Aves

I am in Ely Mn.. way on top of the state 5 miles from the border.. People send them next day all the time..

They are the smaller Torts they get about 10 to 12 inches round..

I have a breeding pair, i was told.. but i rescued them so i dont let them breed..

Quote:
Eyes are super clear.. shells are great no breakage.. the owners did trim the tips just the very tips of the nails off.. and they were skinner then i like when i got them.. they just came out of hibernation.. yeah she had them in the basement and let them hibernate.. so they are thin yes.. but on the mends.. They will still need some care for a few months to get them back on their feet...

Yeah i worked at the Milw Zoo myself.. so I know a little about those guys

just wanna warn who ever gets them or for you who has them now russian tortioses can be quite aggressive toward eachother and can even severly injure one another. so if they are hosued together BE CAUTIOUS!

and they were skinner then i like when i got them

I'm curious...how can you tell when a tortoise is underweight?​

Back
Top Bottom