2010 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
at the top of every page in the adress, bar ( where yout type the URL) there is i think "p=" then there is a number ie. 1, if you type the number in the "p=" it should go to that page

Ie. you where at the cochin threed, and say on page 312 so that little "p=" would look like "p=312" so if you changed the "p=312" to "p=149" (there are no quotes, on the p= just using them here
big_smile.png
) and i think if you hit f5 or refresh, it should take you there.

I think i explaned right, and it is right.

Yes Ive seen that, but all that does is clog up my url bar. Which I prefer not to do. I would have to be cleaning out my history all the time. It would be much easier if you could do it on each thread instead of the url bar. Thanks for the info though.

First let me admit I'm just a dumb country boy with NO computer skills or knowledge, so if I make a stupid suggestion just roll your eyes and ignore me. I'm married, so I'm used to it.
How about something added to a member's page so when you are making your page (Like a multiple choice list) that you could click and it would automaticly add all the breeds you own without having to type everything in? Sort of an automatic thing that showed up on the top of the member's page.

Example
Mississippifarmboy owns;
Barred rocks
Dominiques
Salmon Favrolles
Mutts

I'm not sure what the "Flock management" thinggy is everyone is talking about, but it sounds neat.

Can't think of anything else. This is a great place to hang out and visit with people with the same addiction. And my hat's off to the Administrators and Moderators, I think they do a great job. I read a post every now and then and think, "Jeez, that's mean". Next thing I know it's locked or gone. So if nothing at all changes or gets added I still think that BYC is GREAT!

Plus, like I said, I'm technology challanged, so if anything gets added or changed I'll probably never figure out how to use it anyway.
hide.gif

I'd like something added to the auctions...is it possible to set up, "proxy bidding" like e-bay? Like, say if you will pay up to $50 for something, but the person that placed a bid before bids $42, then even though you'll bid UP TO $50, it' only bids $43? Am I exlaining this right?! lol I know what I mean...I need to go to bed!
wink.png

M@M@2four :

I'd like something added to the auctions...is it possible to set up, "proxy bidding" like e-bay? Like, say if you will pay up to $50 for something, but the person that placed a bid before bids $42, then even though you'll bid UP TO $50, it' only bids $43? Am I exlaining this right?! lol I know what I mean...I need to go to bed!
wink.png

I thought they'd already added that, but I'm not sure.
hmm.png

M@M@2four :

wink.png

This already exists. I made a high bid of 35$ on an auction last night and won w/ the final price of 25.25​

Better search options
More emoticons - they are SO fun!
More info added to the Breeds section
And creation of a Genetics section that will sum stuff up like the breeds section does, an overview

Love this forum!!!
cool.png

How about making the box at the bottom (at the top instead as has been previously suggested) always populate with all choices not just "Show resent post" I might want to do back to back ego searches or back to back subscription searches.

Not sure under what conditions it does not fully populate seems like if I'm already looking at a searched thread there is only one choice, otherwise and in some subforums all choices are available.

Sorry if someone said this already, but can we break the guinea forum down into a few subjects -- keets, housing, behavior? (just a suggestion, anything would be great.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom