2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means the package is very valuable!!!!

Nice perspective!
thumbsup.gif

I am so glad i was able to switch bators! The LG 93, easy bake cooked 24, I have now seen my first internal pip and drawn down air cells!

oh this is great news!!! GO CHICKIES!!! yayyayyayya
ya.gif
I cant wait to see them, now hands off !! LOL
Skids, some are cedar. I'm using liquid nail and a pneumatic nail gun. I don't think they are coming down without the drywall coming down too. So the Mrs. better like it for a long time.
did you have to dry them out or where they nice and dry? I thought ours were dry but when I went to cut some I could tell they were damp. I was afraid of twisting if I just glued and not put the top and bottom boards to hold in studs.

Beautiful room Sally!!!! Love it!!!

Thank you!
Well, I am debating buying from Tjchickens, or a person on ebay. I am kind of leaning towards tjchickens, because they are in the other side of the state, and i don't really know where the other person is
thumbsup.gif

Catching up on all the posts. Wow, so many great photos! I have another batch due on Friday. First batch went well, 2nd batch all types of issues and one lone chick.......a Gerbil got into the hen house or something. All other chicks hatching........push, wobble, rest and repeat.......this last chick was literally off and running with her innards outwards.....seriously did not know what all it was but there's a photo on Sallys Hatching site that looks EXACTLY as she did.......Yolk!

From Saturday till now the naval stalk has gone from huge to less than a 1/16 of an inch and this baby never sleeps unless its in my hand. Sorry for the photo, you can't see the stalk and the red has been totally dried out, but I believe this one is going to make it!! I've put others down when in bad shape but her personality and determination grabbed DH as I told him and am now thankful we gave her a chance :) she's still running all over 24/7 and more active than my week old babies!

App 24 hours: This was taken the day after some of the larger broken yolk sac and whatever else organs were out there ...some came off, some she stepped on after I burrito wrapped her, she's so hyperactive!!!!

This was taken the other day:

This one yesterday, it's shrunk so much and she's a bit spoiled........:(all you can see is the outside here, but it's small enough to at least fall off now!)

:(can't wait till she can be with other chicks, she thinks my hand is her momma and chirps 24/7 waiting on me to come back to the brooder):
I was wondering how she was, I went back to the thread in case I missed a post! yes YOLKS story! she still has some time to worry, but it sounds like she is doing great!

What is going on outside with a a a a Gerbil ??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom