2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Discussion in 'Hatch-A-Longs' started by Sally Sunshine, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    [​IMG]

2. dolfi

dolfi Songster

Apr 23, 2013
    kissimmee, florida
    Hello everyone. I'm haven't hatched for over a year, but I'm in with some eggs my neighbors chickens have lay around the yard. I don't know what they are, but do know that it's chicken eggs and futile. Will put them in tomorrow cause I don't know how long they have been laid

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hump day posts appropriate! you know when I was a kid it was called Wacky Wednesday not hump day!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY!!!!!!

WELCOME!!! EDIT to add.... what colors? I love the Lavs, porc too! but I wish someone would create a solid chocolate one too!

Of Course! Some of us are only setting closer to Oct 10th but everyone is welcome!!
    so WELCOME!! how have you been!!! [​IMG]
    YAY you did find us!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! [​IMG][​IMG] how fun to hatch the UNKNOWNS!!! lil special surprises!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Crowing

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    I am IN! How can I resist spending some time with Sally? I have. Broody hen, I don't think I want to wait until the 10th... I'll hold off another week perhaps, she's been sitting for almost a week now and just started growling at me yesterday so I think I can hold off a little bit.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I was just thinking about you!!!! YAY!!!! [​IMG]CHICKEN DANCE!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. sonshine15

sonshine15 Songster

Jun 20, 2015
    I'm in:) Nothing like waking with a chuckle over all the posts. Chickens anonymous would help but I'm not ready! The only bird of my barnyard flock I'm unable to really identify is my roo..............there's a few birds out there that fit.........my daughter brought me over 20 chicks from Texas a few years ago and can't remember what breed he was........Yep........she's got the chicken bug too, but it flows over into farm livestock. Anyone know for sure what this guy really is?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry I tried rotating and saving to no avail................

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I think he is an Upsidedown Alarmclock?

edit to add.... Glad your in!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  9. sonshine15

sonshine15 Songster

Jun 20, 2015
    LOL!!!! Good one! BTW Cynthia, I have a NH that lays eggs like that and they don't fit in the carton. Glad I'm not a hen!!!

10. scflock

scflock Crowing

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by