2015 New York Chickenstock

Well now I can't commit at this time, but would like some Crested Cream legbars.  

I'd like to get some more ducks and hope there'll be money to have a small pond dug. 

I've got to come but can't say what DW will make to bring.  For Tabs we brought a box of burgers from Maines.  She made this potato dish she saw on the Pioneer woman show. It was pretty good. 

We do have some of those heat tray thingies. Probably should bring one.  

I will tentatively put you down :) I just need at least five weeks' notice on the ducks and four weeks' notice on the legbars, for hatching and egg collecting.

Would anyone be interested in me embedding a document in my post up there on the first page with a list of what we can all bring? I know last year it was a nightmare because after a time you can't edit your post and no one could go back and say what they had and whatnot and the only way to find what was for sale was to go back through the whole thread. If we did a document, it would all be right there on the front page, second post, for all to see.

Last edited:
With the new incubator
yesss.gif
I will be able to hatch out more of my Magpie Duck eggs if anyone is interested. Hopefully there will be short learning curve.

Either way I'll have Magpie duck eggs if anyone is interested. I also have a few extra drakes if anyone is interested in them.

I'm in!

I'm looking for a golden cuckoo maran roo. Mine hung itself (seriously). I was a dummy and didn't keep any spare roos over winter.

I don't think I will be bringing any eggs or chicks this year, unless my guineas start laying. I will likely have bunnies again (maybe my buck is running around my yard right now and I need to catch him), these are meat rabbits though (new zealand/flemish giant mixes) not the satin mixes I sold last year.

Umm, I will figure out what to bring food wise closer to the date. Looks like someone already donated wine for the raffle. I might still bring some... you can never have too much wine, right?

Count me IN Nutty ! Pm me the addy (I'll prob be bringing Pyxis and Bakin)

I'll bring snack crackers - in packets kids can grab and go. Coupla cases. Plus Saltines to dip and spread other yummies on.

I'll donate 2 bottles of wine for the raffle.

WANT:

Used and nicely priced bee keeping stuff - I'm starting from nothing at all. I'm poor - so make sure you understand that.
gig.gif

Breeder Program Cull Pullets - Marans, Buckeye, Leghorns

For Sale:

I'll have 2 old-fashioned deep purple lilacs for sale $5.00 each - potted, small off shoots - been on my farm for decades.

Potted Wild Plum trees $5.00 limit of 10 to sell (last time I tried it bare root - and they don't go overnight well - so I gave them away)
I'll have them all potted and well watered this time.

Organic/Vegan hand/body lotion in glass (not plastic). Different scents. Can also be used as a lip balm. $5.50 each at 1/2 pint and still less than you find in stores. :) Note my rant about the cost of non-GMO's in the regular thread ... this stuff can be affordable - if we keep it out of the hands of big business.

Barnyard hatching eggs if anyone is interested - let me know - tending toward dark brown, brown spotted and green to olive.

Boskelli has dibs on the Hatching Millie Eggs - I only have 3 hens - so can only promise 1 dozen, can have one backup order in case they are crazy good at laying.
I want one of those Lilacs and 2 of the Plum trees I want some Millie Eggs if their is any extra

I will tentatively put you down
smile.png
I just need at least five weeks' notice on the ducks and four weeks' notice on the legbars, for hatching and egg collecting.

Would anyone be interested in me embedding a document in my post up there on the first page with a list of what we can all bring? I know last year it was a nightmare because after a time you can't edit your post and no one could go back and say what they had and whatnot and the only way to find what was for sale was to go back through the whole thread. If we did a document, it would all be right there on the front page, second post, for all to see.
Yes Please Embedd a document that would be great

Okay, per Nutty's request, document is added! I have added what I and Metella have for sale, and anyone else who posts in here will be added (unless they ask me not to). The nice thing about the document is that I can edit it at any time, so even after my post is locked and I can't edit, I will still be able to update the document. If you don't want to post what you have in the thread but want to be added to the document, just pm me and I will put it up :) If I add you and you want to be removed, let me know and I'll take you out.

NUTTY - I have you down for all you ask :)

Pyxis and I have a tent - we will bring that so anyone who has a list with us can come to the yellow tent :)

I'll come and help you dig a pond

Really?
smile.png
See this area, water just pools there and I think a pond maybe 2 - 3 feet deep, 25' X 10-12' would be great. That tree is dead and will come down. There is a small trench behind that coop so water runs down and away from it. Ducks would be quite happy. I think the thing that makes keeping animals easy is having the right set up. I've plans for a coop and lumber already for most of it.

Back
Top Bottom