2015 New York Chickenstock

Yes it is and I will be making up a flyer to hang around so if anyone would like a copy of it to put around the area you live let me know. I think it would be great to have a huge turnout.
Do you think you'll have a flyer of some kind so I can post it here and call when I plan to come out? Maybe send me an e-mail that I can print out? My daughter and hers are moving in. I have no doubt they'd be willing to make the drive for me.

Do you think you'll have a flyer of some kind so I can post it here and call when I plan to come out? Maybe send me an e-mail that I can print out? My daughter and hers are moving in. I have no doubt they'd be willing to make the drive for me.
As soon as I get one done up I will let anyone who wants it to have a copy I just have to find time to do one. If anyone else would like to do up one let me know otherwise it probably won't be until next week before I find time.

With Chickenstock approaching, I just wanted to warn everyone about Chicken Math.....
smile.png

I got this one Roo from Tab she calls them olive eggers ..He has more brown on top now ...
He has cuckoo in him dont know if it is golden ?

This one was out of our OE project. We used a golden cuckoo maran roo over some of our OE hens to improve egg color in the offspring. We do have golden cuckoo marans also. We haven't started hatching yet. We haven't gotten an egg out of our maran pen in a couple weeks. None of our birds are liking the cold this winter.

ImpulsiveFarmer--I think you may have gotten some of our eggs from Nat's chickenstock a couple years ago.

With Chickenstock approaching, I just wanted to warn everyone about Chicken Math.....
smile.png
Chicken Math is a great thing I started with 15 chickens and they multiplied to over a 100 but that was including meat birds which I must say I am thankful for along with my other livestock and not having to buy meat at the store

Chicken Math is a great thing I started with 15 chickens and they multiplied to over a 100 but that was including meat birds which I must say I am thankful for along with my other livestock and not having to buy meat at the store

Certainly healthier than anything at the store! I have fuzzy chicken math too. Started with 6...and it's exponential from there!

Ok - dumb question - what's a chinese auction??
Chinese auction is where you purchase tickets and each item will have a bag in front of it you put in how many tickets as how many chances you want then when they do the raffle someone pulls one ticket from all the tickets in the bag and that is who wins so the more tickets you buy and put in the better chance you have at winning.

Back
Top Bottom