2015 New York Chickenstock

Sack races, though I may have to make sacks. The ones they had at TSC wouldn't fit a small child, much less someone older. Maybe a three legged race instead.
Too bad I don't still work at the Coffee company. The big burlap bags that the green coffee beans come are nice and big. They used to just give them away for free, but I think they stopped that before I left.
idunno.gif

I asked you since you're the hostess. Whether there will be children to play the games I can't say. I thought to play it by ear.

However it would be good to see some adults doing three legged races and such.
lol.png

Another game I thought of is "Kick the Silky" It's like Kick the Can but you use a silky instead of a can.
lau.gif
Yeah it has been many years since I had to entertain littles. Maybe some of the empty feedbags might work they are pretty big to hold a 100 lbs of feed.

My husband says Kick the aliens he says silkies look like alien llamas

Hi all, I tried perusing the thread for an answer, but didn't find one. Where is Ava? I would like to come, even tho my coop is being postponed. If it is close enough I will be there. I also have some burlap sacks... they were found in the barn when we got the house. So we would just want them back since they may be connected to the old mill here. Thanks.

Hi all, I tried perusing the thread for an answer, but didn't find one. Where is Ava? I would like to come, even tho my coop is being postponed. If it is close enough I will be there. I also have some burlap sacks... they were found in the barn when we got the house. So we would just want them back since they may be connected to the old mill here. Thanks.
Hi , it is North of Rome
https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...2!3m1!1s0x89d91cbedbac9d71:0x29c08e8b0f29c09e
You can add your address to the search up on the top left to get directions

My cemani rooster came in today! So I will have eggs and quite possibly started birds for chickenstock provided the hens pick up laying again soon.

Last edited:
Just Google "Ava, NY" and a map will come up showing you where it is. If you google "the distance between Albany, NY and Ava , NY" it will give you an idea of how far it is.

Hi all, I am new to the area & hope to attend. How many oeople usually come? Wondering how much of 'whatever' to bring for potluck. Thanx!

Thanks guys... I figured it would be just as easy to google it as post it here and here I would get better info... lol. Which I did. Not sure we can make it, but I would love to. Depends on if I find a job or not. We are down to $800/month for income and it is one heck of a stretch of the dollar to get my hubby to work and get certain bills paid. if I find work, then all is right with the world. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom