Quote:
LOL
lau.gif

Anyone interested in Brahma eggs
Brahma-Chicken.jpg

or Americana Eggs..
4-12-10+Lucy+molt.jpg

I know someone that might come ...

HEY Nutty - can I get 2 100 pounds of layer on Sat - chick stock ? might as well get some longs as I am there...

Last edited:
Anyone want a pair of black australorps, about five or six weeks old? Since people are looking for them I'll probably bring them anyway but thought I'd see if I could get them presold. $15 and they are yours, or maybe a trade for something.

Anyone want a pair of black australorps, about five or six weeks old? Since people are looking for them I'll probably bring them anyway but thought I'd see if I could get them presold. $15 and they are yours, or maybe a trade for something.

If they are pullets, I'll take them please! I still have plants available if you want to trade, if not, $15 is yours,
smile.png

How much for swedish flower chicks?

The Swedish Flower Hen chicks are $10 for the ones that will be less than on week old on Saturday;
So far that looks to be only 5 chicks - no sign of activity from the other 4 eggs.
May also bring a few older chicks, have to count / sort them 1st to know which ones I'm keeping ; $1 extra per additional week of age.

Back
Top Bottom