2017 Gosling Hatch a long!!

Pics
Well I float tested and it failed so I cracked it open and it was dead. I've no idea how old it was but it had an eye and was maybe an inch and a half in diameter. It didn't smell at all at least!
So I'm down to 4 eggs...:fl

Oh man, that stinks. Sorry that your little baby didn't progress.

Hopefully you'll have a great hatch with the remaining 4!

I hope you get 4 beautiful babies! I need to do a water test too I think. I may decide to just keep em going and hope for the best unless they begin stinking though. The water test is just placing them in 100 degree water and seeing if the egg wiggles, right?

Well, Lacie's chicken eggs vanished. I wouldn't be surprised if she accidentally crushed them. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

ooh fantastic!:clap
Keep us posted on how they look! And don't stress if you can't see anything yet. No panicking allowed this time ok?! ha ha :old ;)

Sorry; haven't mastered multi-quote on mobile yet. Lol

I think I saw something in a few eggs, but definitely a blood ring in one of my ones that I thought was going to grow.

We should have a better idea tomorrow night of what's what.

Attachments

• IMG_9234.JPG
    IMG_9234.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 3
Well, Lacie's chicken eggs vanished. I wouldn't be surprised if she accidentally crushed them. Oh well, it was worth a shot.
Oh no! What a shame... :hugs

Sorry; haven't mastered multi-quote on mobile yet. Lol

I think I saw something in a few eggs, but definitely a blood ring in one of my ones that I thought was going to grow.

We should have a better idea tomorrow night of what's what.
Thanks for the pic. I think it's too early to tell really. :confused: I've stared and stared at your pic but I can't tell one way or the other.
I agree you should try again after a little while :)

Back
Top Bottom