2019 Emu Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Is it always subtle movement or does it get more viable with age? I feel something but that could be yoke moving too. Today they were rolling I the scale, but it is glass too so...SEND HELP GOING NUTS LOL

Lol, it gets more intense. I have a video posted somewhere in my chat thread with Egg B on day 45 or so I think. It was all over the place.

love how 31 is early but 32 is ok. honestly, i not that anxious a long as i get some movement before the hatch. something to spur me on to build a brooder. one thing i have considered, if i was going to do this over, i would have bought a egg or two to combine my eggs. that way if they are infertile i still would have a first hatching attempt with fertile emu eggs. didn't think of that till now.

love how 31 is early but 32 is ok. honestly, i not that anxious a long as i get some movement before the hatch. something to spur me on to build a brooder. one thing i have considered, if i was going to do this over, i would have bought a egg or two to combine my eggs. that way if they are infertile i still would have a first hatching attempt with fertile emu eggs. didn't think of that till now.

Lol, 32 was still pretty early. I was really surprised when that one started wiggling.

My first batch of 9 are on day 34, haven’t seen any movement but haven’t had the chance to check much. Weight loss is on track for the most part.
2nd batch of 14 are on day 31.
3rd batch of 4 on day 22
4th batch of 4 on day 16
5th batch of 4 on day 14
I’m really hoping I’ve got some chicks in there lol. Batch 3 & 4 are the only shipped eggs & from Arkansas while the rest are from Ohio, Maryland & Kentucky picked up in person.

My first batch of 9 are on day 34, haven’t seen any movement but haven’t had the chance to check much. Weight loss is on track for the most part.
2nd batch of 14 are on day 31.
3rd batch of 4 on day 22
4th batch of 4 on day 16
5th batch of 4 on day 14
I’m really hoping I’ve got some chicks in there lol. Batch 3 & 4 are the only shipped eggs & from Arkansas while the rest are from Ohio, Maryland & Kentucky picked up in person.

Wow, that’s a bunch!! :)

I will be starting 5 eggs tonight or tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed for better results this time.

Good luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom