2020 Fall Ducklings 🦆💖

Pics
I realized yesterday (Tuesday 10/06) that the ducklings have hatched on 09/08 not on 09/01 - i had planned to order from the 9/1 hatch but missed the deadline…
Anyways they were exactly four weeks old yesterday! One Month and they almost look like Ducks! Just the wings are a little too short and (@Mimi13) as far as i can hear they are all quaxing. 😥
Here they are on their pasture:

I realized yesterday (Tuesday 10/06) that the ducklings have hatched on 09/08 not on 09/01 - i had planned to order from the 9/1 hatch but missed the deadline…
Anyways they were exactly four weeks old yesterday! One Month and they almost look like Ducks! Just the wings are a little too short and (@Mimi13) as far as i can hear they are all quaxing. 😥
Here they are on their pasture:
Those babies are precious. And those WV mountains are gorgeous. Some of the prettiest land I’ve seen.

What are you gonna do with all those eggs?

How did you secure it. By Christmas I will have 10 laying ducks.
Just drive to an Asian Market and speak to the owner. Ask if they are interested in selling your duck's eggs and negotiate a price. - Just looked at Google Maps, you're actually somewhat far away from all the Asian stores, i remember the Thang Hung Market on Gears Road was selling Duck Eggs as well as balut when we lived in that area. They were selling ½ dozen eggs for $8. (!!!) I had asked there, because my wife wanted duck eggs…

Back
Top Bottom