27 Buff Orp eggs set....due Halloween....BOO

Haha....I went & looked again too! I must be loosing my mind!
tongue.png

I had to proof my DH's paper he had to write for his class he is taking & I don't think I really read a word of it....it kind of went in one brain cell & out the other....
lau.gif

I need to get to sleep, I am so tired from all the worry! Glad to have friends in this too!

Talk about worry...I bought a new bator (so I'll have a hatcher too) and this is my first time using it! And the thermometer they sent was like 4 degrees off...good thing I checked it! On the plus side, it does have a turner, which is going to be really nice since there are 40 eggs in it. Oh, did I mention there are quail eggs in my "hatcher" incubator.
lau.gif

Quote:
Oh, gosh, I could only pray to have a perfect hatch the very first time to do this. That is a funny thought though, let's see, there is boo, ghostie, goblin, .................... the possibilities are endless................
lol.png

You know what...I think it all depends on who you ask about the humidity. I've read everything from 25% to 55%.....I guess we'll all figure out what is best for us with practice.

Mine is at 34% right now and between 99.5 and 100.

Well, I set eggs yesterday, too, but I am having a staggered hatch. I have some due to hatch October 27, some due to hatch on Halloween.

Good luck everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom