3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

AND I CAN NOT WAIT!!!
wee.gif

I know it is 5 months away but there is so much to do here that it will fly by!!

Well thats nice of your Greg..I think hell be surprised as to how many of us are traveling from all over to be with April as she is a very dear friend and wouldnt miss it for the world....It was at my house first...then another sharkies...now Aprils...it will be exciting to see whose house it will be at next! My hubby Mr.Sonew123 is making nesting boxes too!
wee.gif
greg has been way to busy with swaps and hasn't made any for way over a year. the one for april will be the only one we bring. do people bring many birds for sale? this all just sounds like so much fun.
ya.gif

Youd be surprised how much of a frenzy we get in when we see something we want! No holds bar and the teeth and nails come out..in the end we lerv and congrats eachother...haha Like can you give us an example of how much things cost? I love your avatar and the one covered in snow...the chicken with a basket through it....I bet you could presell some hint hint..haha

I make a lot of different stuff, and prices range from about $25 (rat) to more than $500
( great blue heron), all depending on how long it takes. It rusts (although very slowly if you keep it indoors). That giant chicken (avatar) is a one and only and never been priced, but I make smaller, more life-size chickens. Without bothering to go upstairs and look it up, they run somewhere around $200.

Unfortunately, my "studio" (think shed) is unheated, and I am working full-time. But it has been a while since I have welded and I miss it, so maybe chickenstock will push me to get there and make some things!

That fish sculpture is gorgeous, Brindlebtch! I love the bright colors. All my stuff is gray and rust-covered.
big_smile.png

This bad boy looks very familiar!
love.gif
He's looking pretty smart in the middle of our raised strawberry bed! One of my favorite surprises DH bought for me to this day!

Should Cindy and John ship an orange or green one up to April's Sharkie Stock...I'll be all over that like white on rice! (Please read the hint Cindy, please read the hint! And by hint, I mean blatant suggestion!
big_smile.png
I need an orange one and a green one...and next year I would love to move on to the other colors of the rainbow.)

This bad boy looks very familiar!
love.gif
He's looking pretty smart in the middle of our raised strawberry bed! One of my favorite surprises DH bought for me to this day!

Should Cindy and John ship an orange or green one up to April's Sharkie Stock...I'll be all over that like white on rice! (Please read the hint Cindy, please read the hint! And by hint, I mean blatant suggestion!
big_smile.png
I need an orange one and a green one...and next year I would love to move on to the other colors of the rainbow.)

And by muggs's hint...if thats really her name, she means another blue one for me! Lol

Back
Top Bottom