40 Minute Hamburger Buns or Rolls

They look AWESOME!!! Here is a simple peanut butter cookie recipe. Preheat the oven to 350. Mix together 1 egg, 1 cup of peanut buttter, & 1 cup of sugar. Make little balls & flatten them out with a fork. Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet & bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. They're called Impossible peanut butter cookies cause it's impossible to screw them up. Makes 12-15 cookies.

They look great!
droolin.gif

I get tired of the store bought rolls as some of them are nothing but air.
sad.png

I look forward to trying these as we go thru a lot of buns around here!
woot.gif

Becky

J.Pryce :

They look AWESOME!!! Here is a simple peanut butter cookie recipe. Preheat the oven to 350. Mix together 1 egg, 1 cup of peanut buttter, & 1 cup of sugar. Make little balls & flatten them out with a fork. Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet & bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. They're called Impossible peanut butter cookies cause it's impossible to screw them up. Makes 12-15 cookies.

any flour?
hu.gif

I like no flour,
big_smile.png

Best part about these rolls is that if you dont eat them in 2 days they will turn green; you have to either use them or freeze them.

I bought a loaf of bread from the store last week, I was just too lazy to make one at the time. Six days later, half of it is still on my counter, and it looks perfectly fine. If that was home made, it would be huge, green and fuzzy.

Gotta wonder what they put in bread so it keeps so long. Guess its back to making bread again.

Quote:
any flour?
hu.gif

I like no flour,
big_smile.png

I will answer that! NO flour needed as we have gluten free family members. I also have a recipe quite similar that uses a tsp of vanilla and only 3/4 cup sugar.

J.Pryce :

This is how I make them too, except I add a teaspoon of vanilla.
droolin.gif
My son entered them in the Youth fair and got a blue ribbon.
woot.gif

I just took the one's I made almost 3 weeks ago out of the freezer yesterday. They were still great! Enjoyed them at the BBQ, and everything thought they were wonderful.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom