5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

We are supposed to get a pretty yucky snow storm up here Thursday morn - friday morn
sad.png
. Heavy snow and later some rain and ice mixed with it.

Oh Spring where are you ?.....

Lovely weather here in middle Ga :/ . I need ducks instead of chickens and it's supposed to turn to freezing rain later and everything freeze.

I'm a bit north of you in Griffin and it's pretty icy already. With all 3 kids at home and 54 eggs in the bator I'm praying the power doesn't go out. Hope everybody's keeping warm!

I'm a bit north of you in Griffin and it's pretty icy already. With all 3 kids at home and 54 eggs in the bator I'm praying the power doesn't go out. Hope everybody's keeping warm!

Yea it's getting icy here now. I have eggs in bators also. Lights have flickered. We hope they do not go out either ! I have heated water up on the grill and poured into bottles and places in the incubator to keep it warm and wrapped it with towels. I still had a good hatch doing that

You just keep that nasty stuff down there. We've already had more than our share up here in Ohio.

We do not want it. Lol ! Kids are out of school today and tomorrow. Water everywhere and no where to go. Ponds are full and some are over running!

My kids went to school 1-2 days each week for the past month!!! And most of the days they DID go were 2 hour dalay!!!

My kids went to school 1-2 days each week for the past month!!! And most of the days they DID go were 2 hour dalay!!!
The news said that days will likely need to be added to the end of the year now for many schools out your way.

I hope your power stays on!

I hope you keep getting rain Ron.
Me too!

We are supposed to get showers tomorrow. I did read an article that said the last storm, a Pineapple Express, did not break the high ridge of pressure enough and that it was reforming. It will be a good sign that they are wrong if it does rain.

Back
Top Bottom