6+ Bantam D'uccle Eggs!!!

Celtic Hill

Songster
9 Years
Mar 7, 2010
Scotland CT
Currently I have six D'uccle Eggs, they are Millie Splits (To porcelain) and Pure Millies, I pack really well and have sent eggs successfully to California. Im not trying to make money on these i just want them to be hatched, I don't want them to go to waste. Im selling as PQ as my rooster is not show quality, but all my hens are at least breeding quality! These will be great little birds.

I can round the order up to 12 eggs with my buff production cross im working on. We have sexlinks in with our heritage bred buff Orpington. The offspring should be buff Columbian and should be fairly large, they will be great layers of large brown eggs. Roosters should be medium to large sized and make nice stew birds, hens will be large also. The parent stock is very healthy and well taken care of.

Because of shipping we can not guarantee hatching rates, but all of my eggs come with insurance (for the cost they were bought at) that will cover them if they get lost or more then 1/2 the eggs were damaged.

Bidding for the eggs start at 3 Dollars
Shipping is $18, please remember this includes the insurance and delivery confirmation, if you don't want the extra, the shipping would be $15

I would like to have these sent out on Tuesday so I will accept pay pal. I will accept money order but you will have to wait to have them shipped untill i get the check, but I will only send the freshest eggs.

(Click for Larger Picture)
D'uccles:

Buff Production:

Rooster:
DSC_0392.jpg

Hens and Rooster:

P1050853.jpg

P1050848.jpg

P1050847.jpg

P1050842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom