1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

6+ Bantam Modern Game Eggs! NEW Pics!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by baregretchen, Jun 10, 2010.

1. baregretchen

baregretchen Songster

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    To the top bidder, I will mail 6+ eggs from my bantam modern game birds. This pen will produce birchen and silver blue. All breeders in my pen are show-potential, and two have been shown and placed. Bidding starts at $5. See photos of birds below.

Fertility is very good here! Eggs will be freshly collected and no more than 3 days old when mailed. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap, then 4-5 eggs are again wrapped in a 12"x12" sheet of bubble wrap "burrito-style", and then these burritos are placed in a cushioning agent (i.e. Styrofoam peanuts, sawdust, etc.). The box will be marked "fragile" on all sides and I will be glad to add a message for the PO to call you when they arrive if you send me your phone number. Mailing service will be by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. I will combine shipping if you win more than one of my auctions.

This is a PayPal only auction and payment should be made by midnight on 14, June 2010 so eggs can be mailed the following day, Tues. 15 June. No e-checks, please! If payment is not received, eggs will be offered to the next highest bidder.

As with all egg auctions, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to many effecting issues out of my control. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks and have a great day! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jodiv

jodiv Songster

Jul 2, 2009
    Crivitz
    OMG! they are all legs! So cute![​IMG]

3. TurtleFeathers

TurtleFeathers Fear the Turtle!

Jan 9, 2009
    By the Chesapeake Bay
    They're AWESOME Gretchen!!! Love those "super model" legs!!! LOL!

4. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I want to try some . How hard are they to raise?

5. FeatheredObsessions

FeatheredObsessions Songster

May 24, 2010
    Oregon
    What beautiful birds. What is their tempermant like?

6. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My wife and I have been wanting these for a while now [​IMG]

7. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Crowing

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    Quote:I raise some and they are about the same as most chickens fairly easy [​IMG]

8. sookiesmom

sookiesmom Songster

Mar 14, 2010
    Ocean County, NJ
    WOW!!!!! What beautiful birds!!!! I had no idea there were birds like that out there. Can anyone tell me what kind of game birds these are? Would love to do more research on them. Baregretchen, you have a fantastic flock there!!!!!

9. baregretchen

baregretchen Songster

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    Yes, Modern Game Birds, are fairly easy to raise. And, they bring many comments from visitors to the farm, maybe even more than the Polish tolbunts! And, that is saying something! [​IMG] Easily the most unusual chickens around... I find them to be very, very gentle birds and easily tamed. When you work with them for showing you actually have to teach them to pose so the judge can see their attributes well! So, highly intelligent. But, for a special treat most birds'll do anything! [​IMG] Thanks, everyone for your interest. Whoever wins will have a wonderful time with these little chickens!

10. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Songster

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    That sounds really interesting! Do you have a picture of the pose for show? I would love to see one! I love your little birchen hen!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by