6 Showgirl hatching eggs, porcelian, isabelle, and lavender cross

fowlrus

Songster
11 Years
Dec 2, 2008
Schertz TX
Up for bid are 6 showgirl hatching eggs, I have the isabelle/light buff running around with the Lavender cross alone with some fabulous whites.
All showgirl in the pen, every one of my birds are 5 toes, clean neck or bow tied, black skin, blue ear lops with lots of fluff. You should be getting Porcelain/Isabelle, buff, lavender cross and some interesting colors. But all should be beautiful.
smile.png

Eggs will be ship in the foam container. If you desire 12 eggs, the second set is $10 more with no extra shipping. Please PM me for any questions. Thank you for looking.
19329_tax_birds_065.jpg

19329_tax_birds_064.jpg

19329_foam_011.jpg

19329_dsc03778.jpg

19329_dsc03781.jpg

19329_tax_birds_069.jpg

Last edited:
I've hatched many eggs from this seller with great hatches of adorable silkies and showgirls. She's got beautiful birds and packs really well.:<)
Wish I were in the market for some eggs right now.
tongue.png

Thanks Mag, these little guys are the must gentle fun loving birds that I raised. They are just full of personalities, so grateful that people like you, appreciated their inner quality as well.
I had been selective in breeding them for the last year, was favor in lav crosses to get some soft pastel colors, so this group will be a interesting but beautiful flock with all the new colors. So far I haven't had one hatch that I want to cull. They started laying again and this is perfect temp to ship them. I have had many lavender/lavneder cross hatch out of this group, but can not guarantee the gene pool, so the lavender hatch may or may not give you lavender off springs. At least it wouldn't breed true. Thanks folks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom