7 in ICU, two dead. If you pray, please do.

I'll try to find them tomorrow and see if there is anything they need. They are in a wonderful academic hospital and a level 1 trauma center. I saw the helicopters land on top of the hospital today and always say a prayer for whoever is being brought in.

PM me with your names so I can bridge the gap for you.

Judy

hugs.gif
Haven't cried for my parents yet, but I'm doing your crying over this now.

Lots of prayers coming your way.

This is so tragic and with kids envolved I'm so upset.

My thoughts and my prayers go out to you Urban and your friend Eric, his wife Ashley, and both their families.

It is always tragic to lose a child to something so senseless...I know we can all speculate and be outraged at the parents of these children for obviously not buckling them up correctly and everything - but the people who will regret their decisions and beat themselves up for the rest of their lives - are those parents and that family. I just say pray for them, for survivng, a speedy recovery, and the ability to forgive themselves and find absolution in this tragedy.

Urban - just because doctors say one thing - doesn't mean it so. It hasn't been a day yet - so its a wait and see game. If he's got nerve damage and a broken neck he won't be coming home anytime soon - they'll make him stay in FL for atleast a few weeks I'm sure to try and get his mending good and started - so be prepared for that hun. Also - my brother lived to be 21 and 2 months and the doctors told my mom that he'd never live to see a year old - a doctor may know the 'facts' and the 'looks like' but they don't know the person, their body, their spirit, and their will to recover and live. So you never know - he may come out of this in a couple years with barely any indications of having this accident - or he could be partially paralyzed on that right side - but don't count your chicks before they hatch - never take a doctor's word as a given fact.

Again my prayers and well wishes go out to you all.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I just read the police report on the accident...7 of the 9 passangers were ejected from the vehicle - the driver and the front passanger were the only 2 of 9 who had their seatbelts on and thus were not ejected from the vehicle...

This is a very tragic event and one I can only hope and pray will show the ABSOLUTE importance and necissity of using a seatbelt and a proper restraining seat for your children.

My heart aches for this family and their tragic loses of two young innocent lives.

I am so sorry to hear about this accident and will be praying for all of the people involved. When I first read it I was going to ask you where in FL and if it was close offer to go to the hospital and visit them. I am glad Oldtimegator is able to do this~thank you for being there for them when they are so far from home!

Hugs and blessings urbandreamer.

Very very sad.....beyond cramming them all in to that vechile. I don't understand why so many of them did not have seat belts on and especially why not the children?.....5 adults in that vehicle all made very poor decisions it is their job to protect their children to the best of their ability. Every seat belt should have been utilized.
hit.gif
bow.gif
he.gif
smack.gif

I am so very sorry for your loss urban and sorry of your hurt and pain with this accident for your friends and family. I do hope the best for them. Did they test the other driver for alcohol and drugs and were they on the cell phone?

Back
Top Bottom