9 2 mo. chicks... help with gender? ***PIC HEAVY***

Tanichca

Sparkle Magnet
May 6, 2009
Akron, Ohio
Hey all! These babies are about two months old, except for the first one, who is three weeks older. I have some ideas, just need y'all to see if I'm right. I apologize for my funny faces... trying to hold a chicken and take a picture was hard!

1: Uncle Sourland-NN-Boy

2: Adi- OE-boy :( (please say it isn't so!!! But if it is... I'll keep her anyway. I have enough hens, but (s)he is my only Olive Egger!)

3: Cheche- EE- girl!

4: TWAFH (Turken With A Funny Hat)- NN- Girl!

5: Frizz- Frizzled NN- Girl!

6: Nameless White Leghorn- Boy :(

7: Nameless Turken- girl!

8: Red- EE- Boy!

9: Hop (lost half a toe as baby and wore a splint, so (s)he hopped everywhere!) EE- Girl! (And the sweetest chick in the bunch!)

Thanks, y'all! :)

LOL... Is it a webcam or something? Why didn't you just point the camera at the chickens and take a picture?
idunno.gif

As far as gender I think your pretty close... I know silkies are hard to tell, and my Easter Eggers can sometimes "change" sexes on me as they get older...

the iPad, actually. Mom took the other camera today.
hmm.png

Yah. Hop is the one I'm most worried about for that sorta thing, but I'll survive it if he's a boy.

I think your white leghorn is a hen. WL hens have large floppy combs when grown. WL are egg-laying fools. She will lay a large white egg every day for you starting at about 20-22 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom