A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I think she's broken! She's finally lost her mind! Not only is this nut raising her babies but she's also intent on trying to hatch any eggs that the chickens lay each day. I thought it was just her preference to take her babies back to the nest.... No, that's where the eggs are. This is what happened when I took the eggs earlier.

IMG_20190219_203052.jpg
IMG_20190219_203143.jpg
IMG_20190219_203146.jpg
IMG_20190219_203151.jpg

Did Cynthia join the family for dinner? Are you keeping here indoors for awhile? Sure hope she's on the road to recovery. Eating is a good thing.

Pebbles....a hatching machine! She is just a determined girl!

She'll be spending the night inside tonight and probably get more vitamins and eggs tomorrow. Depending on how she feels, maybe she'll get to go back outside then. She's seemed like she felt good this evening. I let her out one more time but she was contemplating jumping up on my kitchen counters and I wasn't having that lol

Molpet...poor turkeys deserve a little privacy! LOL! I have visions of you cheering him on!!
Ha the bachelor pad was cheering him on! I heard the roos and went out to see what was up. Just in time to see them finish up. :oops:
Earlier in the day I seen a bunch of turkeys chasing something towards the far coop... I ran out and a turkey hen was hiding in the far coop with that coops roo pecking at her. Not sure what all was going on. She sometimes sleeps in that coop, and they get along...but I locked the roo up until everyone settled down .. spring is in the air:celebrate

She'll be spending the night inside tonight and probably get more vitamins and eggs tomorrow. Depending on how she feels, maybe she'll get to go back outside then. She's seemed like she felt good this evening. I let her out one more time but she was contemplating jumping up on my kitchen counters and I wasn't having that lol
Glad she is feeling better...
put a roaster on the counter and tell her she is going in it if she jumps up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom