A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Silly southerners complaining about 39 being cold
lau.gif
. I'd rather have the cold personally cause you can always build a fire and get liquored up
celebrate.gif

Silly southerners complaining about 39 being cold
lau.gif
. I'd rather have the cold personally cause you can always build a fire and get liquored up
celebrate.gif

Really? Liqouring up helps? I would have never thought of that....
lau.gif

Ha ha! That always helps too...until you run out of wood and have to go outside and get more lol

Actually, the break from the warmth you get by going out to get more wood, is so good. That cold hits your face, the goose bumps appear and the shivering starts. Just when you think you're going to die, you come back inside. That moment feels so good.

It is akin to when you stop hitting yourself in the head with a hammer, it's that good.

Last winter it got down to 19. We all thought we were dying! Again...we don't have the clothes for that kind of weather. Gloves are decorative in the south!

Honestly....I'd rather have the cold than our heat.

Thanks for the welcome mountain mom. Sorry you had lice nd cold, our snow is comming Monday :(

Today my tom Tonto jumped the gate and went next door, he was raised there from a chick with their chickens but breaks the coop so he was sent to me and GG to start a family but he misses their chickens. Every now and then GG goes too, so that was a fun lil mornin stroll to herd them back home.

As far as the coops goes after the remodel everyone seems happy and has found a new spot. We added a roost, closed their summer window and cut a little door so the big one can stay closed to keep the wind down

here's the runaways once I got them home.

Back
Top Bottom