A Modding adventure. (Calling all Minecrafters)

So ummm... I know very very little about modding but it's something that I've wanted to do for a long time. @EmmaRainboe it looks like you know about modding. Can you tell me the basics on how to do it?
Um.... see.... here's the thing... it's been a while since I did it but I was never that heavy into it. I just remember you do some codey thingy-ma-bits add textures and run the game. Was that helpful? :lau

Um.... see.... here's the thing... it's been a while since I did it but I was never that heavy into it. I just remember you do some codey thingy-ma-bits add textures and run the game. Was that helpful? :lau
uhhh do you knwo what you have eto type? or is it blokcs

ive learend python, and i juts started learning html and css. and i knwo block coding in scratch :D
soo would you make differents pawn eggs for each breed, and make different varieties spawn? or jsut one egg and...
eehhhhhhhhhhhh
so wyould you be able to change the body shpae for different breeds, and sutff tilek that/
You could change the size easily, but the shape , I think, would be EXTREMELY hard to change.

Back
Top Bottom