A Paintball Gun Will Kill A Chipmunk - Warning Pics

I keep parrots and there's a lot of mess so for a while we had a rat problem. What we would do is go flush out the holes with the water hose and armed with a paintball gun and about 4 small dogs, we'd do a rat hunt. They loved it and IMO finally earned their keep. lol. My youngest brother let my other brother shoot him in the back from about 15 feet away for $10 and now has several scars on his back that look like old bullet wounds or like he'd been burnt with a car's cigarette lighter. He said next time it'd be at least $100. I can't believe he'd consider doing it again.

We don't have chipmunks, but we do have squirrels, and what a mess they make in the attic insulation!!! The boys each have BB-guns and air-rifles, and are given free rein on the little dudes. The dogs even get in on the action. BUT... our rules around here are "if you shoot it, you have to eat it"...
lol.png
Have you seen how much meat there is on one of those suckers?!?
lau.gif
The squirrels have now learned to keep a wide berth of the house, and we haven't had squirrel fricasse in a while...
tongue.png

Nice shot, PC...

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

We don't have chipmunks, but we do have squirrels, and what a mess they make in the attic insulation!!! The boys each have BB-guns and air-rifles, and are given free rein on the little dudes. The dogs even get in on the action. BUT... our rules around here are "if you shoot it, you have to eat it"...
lol.png
Have you seen how much meat there is on one of those suckers?!?
lau.gif
The squirrels have now learned to keep a wide berth of the house, and we haven't had squirrel fricasse in a while...
tongue.png

Nice shot, PC...

We have that shoot it and eat it rule too, but we make an exception for predators and pests! The squirrels here are tiny, not really any meat on 'em.

I also have to agree on the purple paintballs!
wink.png

Excelent shot !!!!!! Several winters ago my hubby stepped on the front porch and shot at a rabbit, we had TONS of them and they were eating my trees. After he shot and it dropped dead he picked it up and realized there was absolutely no holes in the rabbit at all. Just the sound of the shot was enough to scare it to death. What ever works!!! Jenn

We get pack rats and field mice and deer mice that carry the Hanta virus out here. I decided to move my coop further away from my house when I went to clean out underneath the nest boxes last year and it looked like something out of a horror movie. Mice came flowing out from under, and the chickens had a feast, but I about had a heart attack, because we had two people die up here last year of Hanta. Pack rats get big, and they are gnarly to look at and will get kinda aggressive when you corner them, paintball gun might be just the ticket!
We are lucky that we have too many dogs in the yard to worry about prarie dogs, those things carry bubonic plague, we do have to worry about the occasional elk getting in and grazing in the garden, and I just hope they have a heart attack and die in my yard, since I never get drawn for a hunting tag.

LOL, I could just see an elk fall from a heart attack from a paint ball. I really could see a hunter stalking the "Big one" only to faint because it has a coat of many colors from being in your garden fattening up!!! I wonder what the DNR would think?? Some mysterious disease that changes the color of the coat....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom